CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, April 4, 2010

Love is everywhere

It has been about six month since i got over my previous crush on someone in SMKTS now but i'm afraid that i might be falling for another and I'm not sure is it the best for me now seeing that i have no guts in dealing with this kind of things in school.Man i don't know what should i do now, if only i wasn't so afraid of what she might think or what others may think of me after ward's.
It's so complicated for me....arghhhhh!

Thinking of you makes my heart soar,

Seeing that smile of yours,

I leap about some more,

Stepping into the flame of my heart,

Longing for you to see me,

Will this heartache ever be mended,

Or my fate twisted with ease,

I know you can never see me for the light,

But i hope that you can see me fight,

A fight with myself to make things right,

A fight through the end,

A LOVE FIGHT.

0 comments: