CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, November 5, 2009

Awake till now thinking..?

I'm so tired but i cannot fall asleep so thought maybe can blog about it.Recently I've been feeling a pain in my heart which is not going away.The fact that i maybe in love with this person hasn't changed one bit till now.I've been making up some bull crap lies so she might go out with me.I think what i'm trying to do is probably scaring her a bit , i may be coming on a little to hard but what should i do.If anybody reads this and is willing to help me would be much appreciated.Just leave your comment on the Cbox. Afterward I've found out the hardships on getting a job at this young age.Now i understand why people go through, just to get a job striving to get a spot amongst many people in order to live on with the earnings that one might get.Its so hard and now i have gained an understanding towards other people. Its about to strike twelve midnight and maybe my life can begin a new from that time on or will it just stop as soon as the clock strike 12.00A.M.It has finally come to this..........

0 comments: